Direct Liquidation Now in Texas: Buy Walmart Pallets and Truckloads in Dallas – Fort Worth
We are excited to announce to our customers that they can now source manifested pallets and truckloads of Walmart customer returns, overstock, and refurbished items from our Dallas – Fort Worth warehouse which just opened.
Our liquidation pallet and truckload inventory comes directly from Walmart stores, and includes merchandise from popular categories such as; appliances, televisions, toys, health and beauty products, and more.
Having merchandise available close to your business can be a game-changer. Cutting down on shipping costs can make all the difference in whether you can turn a profit.
Dallas – Fort Worth Business Environment
Our new location in Dallas – Fort Worth is something that we’re particularly excited about, as Texas is a great place for resellers to do business selling liquidation merchandise:
- The economy of Texas is the second largest in the US after California. It had a GDP of $2 trillion in 2021.
- Texas is the second most populated US state, with over 30 million inhabitants.
- In Texas, there are 2.7 million small businesses employing 4.7 million people.
- Texas has no corporate or individual income taxes and no state property taxes.
- The regulatory environment is helpful for small businesses: rules are clear and easy to comply with.
- The economies of the largest metropolitan areas (Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio) show healthy growth, which stimulates the rest of the economy.
- Texas is a nationwide transportation hub. Starting from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, a truck can reach 93 percent of the country’s population within 48 hours, and 37 percent within 24 hours.
- Texas airports are among the largest and busiest in the country and the world.
Buying Walmart Liquidation Merchandise in Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas
A whopping 90% of all Americans shop at Walmart annually, and the company estimates that 160 million people visit its stores and website weekly. That’s a lot of customers generating a massive amount of sales, which explains why Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the world.
Every year, millions of products are returned to Walmart stores for different reasons. Whether it’s clothing that is the wrong size or simple buyer’s remorse, the good news for resellers like you is that you can pick up a steady stream of this inventory directly from Walmart via our facility in the Dallas – Fort Worth area.
Why Buy Pallets and Truckloads from Direct Liquidation?
Direct Liquidation allows you to buy merchandise directly from top retailers such as Walmart. We can keep your store or resale business stocked up with a steady stream of inventory. We are a reliable liquidation supplier with a proven track record going back more than a decade.
Check out our currently available Walmart liquidation pallets and truckloads in Texas.